Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hey.. Finally started working in Maun. I'm the oversea project manager and design.. I know, fancy ;) Trying to make a website for Norcas (my dad's company), but I'm getting nowhere. Trying to download dream weaver, but with the crappy Internet in Botswana it takes hours to download stuff. Boring! Anybody have a good tip on another website software thingy?

Beside work not much it happening. Hanging out with friends and drinking beer. Trying to be healthy, so i started to walk my puppy, Frøya. She's been outside the gate only three times, so she's kinda scared every time i drag her outside. Hopefully she will get used to it soon. It's nice to have company when you are out walking/jogging. Tried to walk Shakes once (the rottweiler). That dog has WAY to much energy. Lovely dog, but a pain in the ass some times.

In Maun everything is as normal. Donkeys and goats everywhere and since it's the rainy season it's a lot of thunder storms. Woke up one night and was sure the bogeyman would come and eat me. It was the worst thunder storm Ive heard since I came to Maun. It didn't help that the power was gone either. I didn't sleep all night. I was hiding under my blanket and hoping i would survive the night ;)
I know im a pussy, but im from Norway.. Im not used to having thunders storm twice a week.

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment