Been spending two days out on my dad's farm. We got two truck loads with new animals. Twelve eland, nine zebra and two giraffes. It's really cool to see animals that close. I even got to "cuddle" one of the giraffes. It was only around two years old, but damn, that thing was hugh!!! New born giraffes weigh about 100kg. This one was probably around 300-400kg and was a lot taller than me. Bush life is awesome!! Dad talked to the guys at the farm today and it seems that the animals thrive in their new home. They are staying away from the fence and have allready been down to the water holes to drink.
I'm still trying to make a website for my dad's company, but when I don't know what I'm doing the motivation is getting worse for every minute.
Made a free website/blog at www.webs.com, but I'm not that happy with it.
The address www.norcasmaun.webs.com. Check it out!
Trying to make a website from scratch with BlueVoda Websiter Builder, but its a lot of work and my business English is really bad so it takes me two hours to write one sentence. Trying to make it sound professional, but I just make it worse the more I try. Help!!
Looked pro enough for me... Loves the motto! Now seeing that you have done somthing as terribly to your poor brain as thinking (hence that on using two hours on one setence) , I think it`s about time you get back to good old Norway andt kill som of those old and oppbrukte (damn there went my trying on englisha loca!) braincells with Dahls and liqour! Right? yeah I know, I`m a genius!
ReplyDeleteGood job btw.... =D
ReplyDeleteTove, ska prøve å oppdatere bloggen oftere, men på norsk, så slepp i å bruke hjernecella i d hele tatt :) Frøktelig god ide syns i!!
ReplyDeleteTrøng itj aill hjærnecellan læll :P oppskrytt!
ReplyDelete