How is it?
Everyone in Maun is so polite. I'm not getting used to it. Everyone I meet ask how I am, if I had a nice weekend, if I'm enjoying myself and things like that. I can't remember the last time I started a sentence in Norway with: Hello. How are you?. Maybe I'm a rude person, but in my defence I can't remember anyone asking me those questions either. Especially not people you meet for the first time.
So now I'm trying to be more polite. Its hard work :p Especially since everybody I talk to is speaking English and my English isn't that good yet. Its much better then a month ago, but i still have many things to learn.
Dad and I went to Audi Camp for lunch today. I ordered a tex mex burger (I'm trying to follow my blood type diet, but i don't have the will power to stay away from junk food) and it was superb. They make really good food there. So if anybody are coming to Maun anytime soon, I recommend Audi Camp ;)
Gosiame (Goodbye)
No comments:
Post a Comment