Dumela. Lekae?
My day has been hot, hot, hot. I think it is 35 degrees out in the sun. I'm sweating my ass of. I really shouldn't complain when I know its raining and snowing in Norway, but I do it anyway ;)
Me and Sikhutelhe (my dad's maid) went to the town earlier today. She showed me around the different shops. I found one shop I really liked, Mr.Price. Cheap and cool clothes. There are almost to many stores here. They haven't made one big shopping mall like we do in Norway, here all the stores is on street level and all over the place. You get enough exercise for a day just by going from store to store.
I'm starting to get the hang of driving a car on the wrong side of the road. It is a bit strange to shift gears with my left hand instead of my right hand, but I'm getting there.
No comments:
Post a Comment