Not much happening this days. I've been sitting on my dad's office the most of the time just surfing on the Internet. I am going to the gym today to take a class called Cardio Boxing. I am trying to get in shape, but it is hard and a little bit boring. Hopefully cardio boxing is a lot of fun.
We are going to the farm again this weekend. We left the game cameras at the water holes when we left on Monday, so if we are lucky we got a lot of pictures of the game waiting for us. I can't wait for the day we get a picture of the brown hyena. They are sooooooo cool ;)
My favourite animal is spotted hyena (like the one's in Lion King), but the brown hyena is also very high up on my list of favourite animals in Africa.
The maid told me that she killed to small scorpions inside the house one day. (One of them was under my shoe in my bedroom). I'm glad I didn't find them, I would freak out. Scorpions and snakes are scary and dangerous. I really don't like them.
No comments:
Post a Comment